Other Album Design Software
There are many design software options available in the market and some include many of our products. You may design your layout using any software of your choice, please note that these may not be set up with our required specs, and you will need to take additional steps to help ensure a smooth file upload and order experience. In addition, most of these design softwares only create the inside pages of your book; and depending on the selected AsukaBook product, you will need to also design a cover and/or case files.
Follow the steps below to complete the design process:
1. Export JPEG Files
Export high resolution JPEG files of your layout into an easy to find location on your computer such as your desktop.
2. Download and Install AsukaBook Maker
to get AsukaBook Maker.
3. Start a New Project
Launch the AsukaBook Maker application and click on "New Book" to start a new project.
4. Choose A Product
Select the style, size, sides, finish, color profile, etc.
5. Import Designed Pages as Images
- Click on the Folder [Pictures] tab.
- Open a Finder or File Explorer window and locate the folder that contains the designed JPEG files.
- Drag and drop the folder onto the Folder [Pictures] tab panel to load them.
6. Add the Designed Layouts onto Blank Pages
- Click on the Pages tab.
- Double-click on the first inside page file to open it.
- Click back to the Folder [Pictures] tab, select the first designed layout, drag and drop into the design area, and adjust position as needed.
Repeat this step until all designed layouts have been placed onto the corresponding blank templates.
7. Design Case/Cover Files
- Import images to be used in the cover/case design by going to Window > New Image Folder.
- Drag and drop the folder that contains the images onto the tab panel to load.
- Open the blank template from the Pages tab, then drag and drop images onto case and/or cover file and add any additional design elements to complete your design.
8. Save AsukaBook Maker Layout
- Save AsukaBook Maker file by going to File > Save.
- Enter filename.
- Choose your save location.
- Click on "Save" button.
9. Export Print Ready PDF File
- Once the design process is complete, export a PDF file by going to Tools > Export order file.
- Click on "Export PDF file" button to export.
- Select preferred product details and click OK.
- Select save location and click on "Save" button.
- Click OK to complete exporting process.
10. Place your order
- Review print ready PDF file at 100% and check for correct image placement, image quality, typographical errors, etc. before submitting file for printing.
to your account to place your order.